We seek to achieve our aim of helping young people to reach their potential and improve their communities both by sponsoring entrepreneurial academies and by building partnerships, developing new ideas and sharing good practice with other academies, schools, colleges and education organisations who share our vision.
Through partnerships we hope to:
- Develop shared learning resources and practice to secure outstanding teaching and learning
- Make joint bids where partnership could increase the likelihood of securing funding for educational projects across the family of academies
- Share develop and evaluate business, enterprise and entrepreneurial materials, approaches and projects
- Develop collaborative strategic alliances, overseas as well as across the UK
- Foster joint student activities and partnerships, including residential trips, entrepreneurial projects and virtual networks of entrepreneurial ambassadors
- Work together to publicly promote the benefits of entrepreneurial approaches to education.
Our Education Partners Include:
Our Funding Partners Include:
The National Lottery, NESTA, Arts Council England, Pearson Education, Learning to Lead and the British Council.