This website has been designed to be, where practical and appropriate, compliant with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We have aimed to ensure that:
- All pages are designed to be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 wide.
- All pages on this site have validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- All style sheets used on this site use valid CSS
- HTML tags are used for content structure only, not for visual presentation.
- Any images that convey important information have alternative text and those used for decorative purposes have none.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- A 'skip to main content' link has been added to the top of the page so that you can quickly navigate to the most important content of the page if you are viewing the site through a screen reader or other assistive technology.
- All forms follow a logical 'tab' sequence.